Think you're a man?
Homer Allison, Founder
Battlecry Ministries • Magnolia, TX
So, you think you're a man? By what standard do you draw your conclusion? Do you try to measure your manhood by the thickness of your wallet? How bout by the number of trophies you have acquired? What about the image you have built for yourself or the status you try to maintain? All of these things are temporal and will most certainly let you down and leave you wanting. The true measure of a man is found in the integrity that he lives by and in the moral legacy he will impart on those he comes in contact with! These things can not be bought or acquired; they must be lived and sown. God desperately needs men who refuse to play boyish games. He needs men who will strive. He wants men who will lead! Men have always and will always be God's method. Our families, the church and our nation will never rise above the leadership of its men. One man at a time, we are looking to start a revolution. Will you be ONE MAN to lead ONE FAMILY in ONE BODY? I invite and urge you to attend THE MAN CLINIC. Help us with this revolution and commit to also invite another man.
The Man Clinic can offer you opportunities to:
- Set aside life's distractions and draw near to God.
- Discover the man that God has designed you to be.
- Allow God's Word to move you into His standard of manhood.
- Build accountable relationships and discuss application with other men.
- Become intentional in your role of leadership within your family and your church.